Friday, 8 May 2009

Emails that have had no reply!

Dear Nando,

My name is Michael Williams and I am currently studying on the BA(Hons) Design & Visual Arts - Moving Image course. I was wondering if I could ask you a quick question? I have been looking at your animations and films for a while now and have noticed that you use a lot of film footage with your animations, do you prefer this method of working rather than animating all of your work?

Many thanks for your time.



Michael Williams

2nd Year Student

Stockport College

United Kingdom




pixel8 web design
Sent MessagesX

Michael Williams

to info
show details May 3 (5 days ago)
Reply
Follow up message

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Michael Williams and I am currently studying on the BA(Hons) Design & Visual Arts - Moving Image course. I was wondering if you could direct me to someone within the creative team that could answer a couple of of questions about your web design? I would be most grateful if this was possible.

Many thanks for your time.



Michael Williams

2nd Year Student

Stockport College



44media web design
Sent MessagesX

Michael Williams

to hello
show details May 3 (5 days ago)
Reply
Follow up message

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Michael Williams and I am currently studying on the BA(Hons) Design & Visual Arts - Moving Image course. I was wondering if you could direct me to someone within the creative team that could answer a couple of of questions about web design? I would be most grateful if this was possible.

Many thanks for your time.


Michael Williams

2nd Year Student

Stockport College




Help A Student?
Sent MessagesX

Michael Williams

to hello
show details Apr 27 (11 days ago)
Reply
Follow up message

Dear Bourn,

My name is Michael Williams and I am currently studying on the BA(Hons) Design & Visual Arts - Moving Image course. I recently heard from a friend that this agency is based in Stockport. He suggested I should look into you because you are web designers, as aspects of my course involve web design. I am currently designing a portfolio website for my work and was wondering if someone within the creative team could give me any suggestions on how to make a website easy on the eye for the user? I would be most grateful if this was possible.

Many thanks for your time.


Kind regards


Michael Williams

2nd Year Student

Stockport College




Hello again

Mike Williams

to si
show details Apr 24
Reply
Follow up message
Dear Si,

You may remember me from last year when I contacted you about your
working process and we talked on the phone about it?

My name is Michael Williams and I am currently studying on the
BA(Hons) Design & Visual Arts - Moving Image course. I was wondering
if I could ask you some questions about your work?

Thanks very much for your time.

Michael Williams
2nd Year Student
Stockport College



Hello Rathergood team!
InboxX
Sent MessagesX

Michael Williams

to enquiries
show details Apr 21
Reply
Follow up message

Dear Sir or Madam:

My name is Michael Williams and I am currently studying on the BA(Hons) Design & Visual Arts - Moving Image course. I have been looking at rathergood.com for a while now and love your work and was wondering if you could direct me to someone within the creative team that could answer a couple of questions?

Many thanks for your time.

Kind regards

Michael Williams

2nd Year Student

Stockport College





Nobody Knows Me - Concert Video
Sent MessagesX

Michael Williams

to info
show details Feb 9
Reply
Follow up message
Dear Veneo,

Hello there, I just discovered that Veneno was behind the concert backdrop for Madonna's song Nobody Knows Me. I was quite simply blown away by it in a tour documentary I saw back in 2005. At that time i was studying Graphic Design then after seeing that piece I moved onto Moving Image design. I was Wondering if I could ask whether the screen projections you create were pre-recorded or performed/ created live, like VJing?


Thanks very much for your time.

Regards

Michael Williams
2nd Year Student
BA Hons Design & Visual Arts - Moving Image Design
Stockport College (Manchester)
United Kingdom

No comments: