Friday, 8 May 2009

Contact: John Narun

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 4:11 AM, Mike Williams wrote:


Dear John,


My name is Michael Williams and I am currently studying on the

BA(Hons) Design & Visual Arts - Moving Image course. I have been

looking at your work and especially your concert graphics, they blow

me away! I am interested to know, is creating concert graphics your

favorite kind of work?


Many thanks for your time.


Michael Williams

2nd Year Student

Stockport College

United Kingdom


REPLIED


From: John Narun

Subject: Re: Concert Graphics

Date: 5 May 2009 18:58:50 BST

To: Mike Williams

thanks michael,

yes, as a matter of fact, concert graphics is my favorite. its really hard work, but definitely the most rewarding. good luck with your studies!


cheers,


john


REPLIED


Dear John,


Fantastic! This is an area that I want to pursue after I graduate! If You don't mind me asking but I am really interested to know, which is you favorite concert graphics project to date and why?


Many thanks again for your time


Michael Williams
2nd Year Student
Stockport College
United Kingdom


No comments: