Monday, 21 September 2009

VJ Festival Sound Frame

Upon researching about live audio visual works and VJing I came across a site that is packed full of images and videos take from the Sound Frame festival in Vienna, Austria. This festival showcases live VJ works, DJ sets, installations and workshops all relating to the visualization of electronic music. the festival was branded and recognised as the "Best VJ Event Of 2008" by a poll from British DJ Mag.

http://www.soundframe.at/

Annoyingly.....

sound:frame goes NEW YORK!


The above statement from the the sound frame website describes that this festival group is going to New York. As it happens I am also going to New York in about 6 weeks on a residential with my course, unfortunately I/we miss sound frame by 10 days as they are in the big apple from 12.09.09 - 31.10.09. Here is their statement for the visit.

"From the 12th of September until the 31st of October 2009 the Austrian Cultural Forum New York (ACFNY) presents some of the best works of the sound:frame festival, the worldwide known VJ/DJ event from Vienna: videos and audiovisual installations by artists from Europe and the USA."

No comments: