My email to him below:
"Dear Ian,
You may remember me from a few months ago when you came into Stockport College, I was the third year that interviewed you about your work! You may remember me telling you about a project I was doing making some concert visuals? I was wondering if you could have a quick look at it if at all possible and maybe give me some feedback? I would really appreciate your thoughts as you work in this area and the feedback would be really valuable! The link is below
How are you anyways? I was hoping to meet up with you when you met with Rick Clapham in London a few weeks ago as we were all down there on a trip! Unfortunately I never properly arranged it with him which is a shame!
Many thanks for your time,
Kind regards,
Michael Williams
3rd Year Student
Stockport College
United Kingdom"
3rd Year Student
Stockport College
United Kingdom"
No comments:
Post a Comment