![]()
I contacted US production company Frank The Plumber (Frank The Plumber – We're Gonna Clean Those Pipes Right Out) who I found whilst researching for my major project, who specialise in music videos and concert visuals to see if I could get some feedback on my work, as I am interested in the area of concert visuals and that I had created a concert visual piece for my self directed project. I was hoping that the feedback would enable me to perhaps improve my portfolio and give me some tips that I could implement into my major project, which is creating music visuals for a live event.
My self directed project was a concert visual piece for the Reverend & the Makers song ‘Bandits’. Reverend & The Makers - Bandits (Visuals) on VimeoThe feedback I got from Frank The Plumber was from the in house creative director Alex Czetwertynski and his comments regarding the work are as follows “My feedback would be that depending on the band you do this for it could be conceived of as great or terrible. It is very well executed and you can see the work that went into it, but the style is very cartoony. If you were to work for a band that liked that, great. But not all would. I would be curious to see more samples of your work with a maybe slicker approach, stuff that shows more a different style.”
No comments:
Post a Comment