Sunday, 4 October 2009

Accent Feed: 10 Most Innovative Concert Visuals '08


I was researching concert visuals and I came across a search result that lead me to a page where Accent, which is an art direction and design company had compiles a list of the 10 most innovative concert visuals of 2008 on their blog named AccentFeed. Accent create live visuals themselves and print based work to.

This opened up my research making it a lot broader with a vast amount of companies listed and works posted it served as a great resource to go and find out more.

Synopsis of the 10 most innovative concert visuals of 2008:

"After a lot of research and with the help from Accent Feed's readers
I was able to put together a list of some of the 10 most impressive visuals seen in concerts in 2008.

This was not intended to be taken as a competition, or to see who is better than who, I believe you can't measure who is the best band, or who is the best VJ in the world, this is meant to inspire other video artists/ video art lovers, and to spread the word about the importance of video art/ visuals in concerts."



No comments: